Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This article is a stub. You can help Terra Battle 2 Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Terra Battle 2 Wiki by .
This page will list frequently asked questions and answers.
- Unit - The pairing of a Character and Guardian. A Unit can be equipped with Equipment and Companions.
- Character - Provides base stats for the Unit and determines the type of wearable Equipment.
- Guardian - Provides skills and element for the Unit.
- Equipment - Provides additional stats and extends skill range.
- Companion - Provides additional skills.
- Class - The rarity and general strength of Guardians, Equipment and Companions. In descending order, from rarest to common, consists of: Z, SS, S, A, B, C, D.
- Job - The role of a Guardian. Consists of: Mage, Spellblade, Warrior, and Healer.
- Element - Determines the strengths and weaknesses of a Guardian. Consists of: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Wind, Photon, Graviton, Darkness, and Non-Elemental.
- Race - The physical traits of a Guardian. Consists of: Human, Lizardfolk, Beastfolk, Werewolf, among others.
- Level (Lv) - The general strength of Guardians and Equipment increase as their level increases.
- Health Points (HP) - When HP reaches 0, the Unit is defeated. Base HP is determined by the Character.
- Magic Points (MP) - MP is consumed when using Field Skills. Base MP is determined by the Character.
- Physical Attack (ATK) - Determines the strength of normal attacks and Warrior/Spellblade skills. ATK is determined by the Character, main hand weapon and off-hand weapon.
- Physical Defense (DEF) - Reduces damage from physical attacks. DEF is determined by the Character, head equipment and body equipment.
- Magical Attack (MATK) - Determines the strength of Mage, Spellblade and Healer skills. MATK is determined by the Character, main hand weapon and off-hand weapon.
- Magical Defense (MDEF) - Reduces damage from magical attacks. MDEF is determined by the Character, head equipment and body equipment.
- Skill Boost (B) - Often abbreviated as "SB". Adds to the base activation chance of Guardian skills.
- Union (U) - Grants rewards at certain percentages.
- Luck (L) - Increases the chances of receiving Lucky Treasure Chests after battle.
- Skill - Attacks or effects that are carried by Guardians and Companions. Some Guardian skills automatically unlock or upgrade at certain levels.
- Skill Class - Determines the strength of an attack skill and the type of weapon that can increase its range. Consists of: Mega, Giga, Tera, and Peta.
- Skill Range - The extended reach of an attack skill. Range is affected by Equipment that have a matching Skill Class. Range may change as Equipment is leveled up or unleashed.
- Field Skill - Effects that can be used before battle on the Field Map. Consumes MP.