Terra Battle 2 Wiki
Advertisement
Terra Battle 2 Wiki
Cid
Guardian long icon background.png
Guardian Cid icon long.png

Base
Guardian long icon background.png
Guardian Cid DNA icon long.png

DNA
Guardian long icon background.png
Guardian Cid RNA icon long.png

RNA
Japanese name シド
Class A
Race Skill icon Fairy.png Fairy
Base xp 3,000
Release date September 21, 2017

Cid (シド) is an A class fairy guardian.

Availability

Union Rewards

Union Rewards
50%
Guardian icon background.png
Companion Anti-Lightning Charm 10% icon.png
Anti-Lightning Charm +10%
100%
Guardian icon background.png
Companion Shuffle Shoes icon.png
Shuffle Shoes

Base Form

Guardian Cid.png
Element Skill icon Wind.png Wind
Job Skill icon Mage.png Mage
Sell value 300
Skills
Skill icon 5.png Wind, 80%
Mega (Unlocks at level 1)
Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage.
  • Upgrades to Wind, 100% (Mega) at Lv 90.
Skill icon 5.png Wind, 50%
Mega (Unlocks at level 1)
Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage.
  • Upgrades to Tornado, 50% (Giga) at Lv 60.
Skill icon 51.png Regen, Chain, 30%
(Unlocks at level 90)
Recovers HP every turn for three turns.

Profile

A researcher, who while working on chemical weapons, was exposed to their toxicity.

Though at first glance, he looks dangerous, he is actually a funny and friendly person.

Continuously regarded as a child prodigy, he went on a fast track, and was assigned to a leading research laboratory, but regarding using his talent for making weapons, he harbored an indelible revulsion.

However, because he's a genius, without a hitch he produced results which took a toll on his mental health.

He sees things that are invisible, hears things that are inaudible, talks about imaginary things as though they were real.

He marks these occasions with a gleeful "hehehe."


DNA Form

Guardian Cid DNA.png
Element Skill icon Wind.png Wind
Job Skill icon Mage.png Mage
Sell value 500
Skills
Skill icon 5.png Wind, 80%
Mega (Unlocks at level 1)
Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage.
  • Upgrades to Wind, 100% (Mega) at Lv 90.
Skill icon 5.png Wind, 30%
Mega (Unlocks at level 1)
Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage.
  • Upgrades to Wind, 50% (Mega) at Lv 20.
  • Upgrades to Wind, Pincer Cross (1), 50% (Mega) at Lv 60.
  • Upgrades to Wind, Pincer Area (1), 50% (Mega) at Lv 90.
Skill icon 5.png Tornado, 30%
Giga (Unlocks at level 90)
Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage.
Skill icon 51.png Regen, Chain, 30%
(Unlocks at level 40)
Recovers HP every turn for three turns.
  • Upgrades to Regen, Chain, 50% at Lv 60.
  • Upgrades to Regen, Chain, 80% at Lv 90.
Skill icon 57.png Magical Defense +10%, Equip
(Unlocks at level 60)
Increases Magical Defense for two turns.
  • Upgrades to Magical Defense +30%, Equip at Lv 90.
Skill icon 52.png [F] Raise, Field
(Unlocks at level 90)
Revives one ally with 1 HP.
Recode Cost
Item Monstrous Heart.png Monstrous Heart Item Un-core.png Un-core Item Co-op Medal.png Co-op Medal Item Anti-energy.png Anti-energy Item Nucleotide.png Nucleotide
3 1 50 1 5

Profile

A researcher, who while working on chemical weapons, was exposed to their toxicity.

Though at first glance, he looks dangerous, he is actually a funny and friendly person...

Supposedly.

But now his figure has no shape nor shadow. The amount of effort that he put into the weapons research assigned to him was roughly 20% of his actual power. So what did he do with the remaining 80%?

This is the result.

First, he separated all his experience and knowledge from himself and gave it to those who supported him.

In exchange for losing all his powers, he tried to take back his lost dreams. His followers who received his former powers worked hard to realize his dreams.


RNA Form

Guardian Cid RNA.png
Element Skill icon Wind.png Wind
Job Skill icon Mage.png Mage
Sell value 1000
Skills
Skill icon 5.png Wind, 80%
Mega (Unlocks at level 1)
Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage.
  • Upgrades to Wind, 100% (Mega) at Lv 90.
Skill icon 5.png Tornado, 30%
Giga (Unlocks at level 60)
Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage.
  • Upgrades to Tornado, 50% (Giga) at Lv 90.
Skill icon 5.png Tornado, 30%
Giga (Unlocks at level 90)
Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage.
Skill icon 28.png Anti-Lightning Shield (10%), Equip
(Unlocks at level 60)
Reduces Lightning damage taken.
  • Upgrades to Anti-Lightning Shield (20%), Equip at Lv 90.
Skill icon 57.png Magical Defense +10%, Equip
(Unlocks at level 60)
Increases Magical Defense for two turns.
  • Upgrades to Magical Defense +30%, Equip at Lv 90.
Skill icon 51.png [F] Mega Heal, Field
(Unlocks at level 90)
Recovers HP.
Recode Cost
Item Monstrous Soul.png Monstrous Soul Item Un-matter.png Un-matter Item Anti-energy.png Anti-energy Item Fores Seed.png Fores Seed Item Nucleotide.png Nucleotide
3 2 1 1 5

Profile

A researcher, who while working on chemical weapons, was exposed to their toxicity.

Though at first glance, he looks dangerous, he is actually a funny and friendly person...

Supposedly.

But now his figure has no shape nor shadow. The amount of effort that he put into the weapons research assigned to him was roughly 20% of his actual power. So what did he do with the remaining 80%?

This is the result.

First, he separated all his experience and knowledge from himself and gave it to those who supported him.

After that, he injected himself with a specially refined poison to stimulate himself and return his body to a youthful state.

Skill details

Cid
Lv Skill Effects Target Condition Class
1 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (80%) Mega
90 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (100%) Mega
1 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (50%) Mega
60 Skill icon 5.png Tornado Inflict x2 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (50%) Giga
90 Skill icon 51.png Regen Applies Regen with power x1.5 (cap 300). Active for 3 turns.
"Recovers HP every turn for three turns."
Chain Chain (30%)
Cid DNA
Lv Skill Effects Target Condition Class
1 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (80%) Mega
90 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (100%) Mega
1 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (30%) Mega
20 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (50%) Mega
60 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Cross (1) Chain (50%) Mega
90 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Area (1) Chain (50%) Mega
90 Skill icon 5.png Tornado Inflict x2 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (30%) Giga
40 Skill icon 51.png Regen Applies Regen with power x1.5 (cap 300). Active for 3 turns.
"Recovers HP every turn for three turns."
Chain Chain (30%)
60 Skill icon 51.png Regen Applies Regen with power x1.5 (cap 300). Active for 3 turns.
"Recovers HP every turn for three turns."
Chain Chain (50%)
90 Skill icon 51.png Regen Applies Regen with power x1.5 (cap 300). Active for 3 turns.
"Recovers HP every turn for three turns."
Chain Chain (80%)
60 Skill icon 57.png Magical Defense +10% Magical Defense +10%.
"Increases Magical Defense for two turns."
Self Equip (100%)
90 Skill icon 57.png Magical Defense +30% Magical Defense +30%.
"Increases Magical Defense."
Self Equip (100%)
90 Skill icon 52.png [F] Raise "Revives one ally with 1 HP." Dead Field (100%)
Cid RNA
Lv Skill Effects Target Condition Class
1 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (80%) Mega
90 Skill icon 5.png Wind Inflict x1 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a small amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (100%) Mega
60 Skill icon 5.png Tornado Inflict x2 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (30%) Giga
90 Skill icon 5.png Tornado Inflict x2 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (50%) Giga
90 Skill icon 5.png Tornado Inflict x2 Wind damage.
"Inflicts a medium amount of Wind magical damage."
Pincer Chain (30%) Giga
60 Skill icon 28.png Anti-Lightning Shield (10%) Reduces Lightning damage taken by 10%.
"Reduces Lightning damage taken."
Self Equip (100%)
90 Skill icon 28.png Anti-Lightning Shield (20%) Reduces Lightning damage taken by 20%.
"Reduces Lightning damage taken."
Self Equip (100%)
60 Skill icon 57.png Magical Defense +10% Magical Defense +10%.
"Increases Magical Defense for two turns."
Self Equip (100%)
90 Skill icon 57.png Magical Defense +30% Magical Defense +30%.
"Increases Magical Defense."
Self Equip (100%)
90 Skill icon 51.png [F] Mega Heal Recovers HP with power x8 (cap 700). Consumes 30 MP.
"Recovers HP."
Field Field (100%)
Advertisement